© 2022 STAND TOGETHER TRUST
All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated March 17, 2022
Welcome to a website brought to you by Stand Together Trust. The following Terms (the “Terms”) govern the use of the website (the “Website”). By using the Website, you agree to Stand Together Trust’s Privacy Statement (to view our Privacy Statement click here) and the Terms. If you do not agree to any part of the Privacy Statement or to these Terms, please do not use the Website.
The Website is intended for use exclusively by persons 18 or older. By accessing or in any way using the Website, you affirm that you are 18 years of age or older and that you are fully able and competent to enter into these Terms. You represent that you are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. And you agree to abide by and comply with these Terms.
The Website Content
Unless otherwise attributed, all materials provided by Stand Together Trust contained in the Website (“Content”) are the copyrighted or trademarked property of Stand Together Trust. Content may be accessed, downloaded, printed, or transmitted only for personal, non-commercial use. You may not download, republish, retransmit, reproduce, or otherwise use any images on the Website as a stand-alone file. Content may not be used or redistributed for commercial purposes. You may not download, copy, reproduce, distribute, modify, display, republish, transmit, repost, upload, or otherwise use Content in any way or for any other purpose without the prior express written permission of Stand Together Trust. To request such permission you may contact us. Furthermore, under no circumstances may you add, delete, distort, or otherwise misrepresent any Content.
The trademarks used in the Website are owned by Stand Together Trust or their respective trademark owners. The names of actual companies and products mentioned may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing on the Website should be construed to grant implicitly, by estoppel, or otherwise in right or license to use and of Stand Together Trust’s trade names, trademarks, or services marks with the express prior consent of Stand Together Trust. You may not use any of the previously mentioned or other trademarks displayed anywhere on the Website or in any Content. All rights are reserved.
Any and all attempts to distort, misrepresent, or modify any Content or to defeat or circumvent the Website’s technical security measures are prohibited without Stand Together Trust’s prior express written permission.
Rules of Conduct
While using the Website you agree to comply with all applicable laws. You also agree to respect other users of the Website.
Furthermore, you will not to use the Website to:
- Upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available or send through, including linking to, the Website anything that:
- Is unlawful, threatening, harassing, abusive, obscene, vulgar, harmful, tortious, defamatory, libelous, false, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful racially, ethnically, or otherwise, or in any other way objectionable;
- You do not have the legal or contractual right to make available pursuant to any law, or under any contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as inside information, proprietary information, and confidential information, learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements); or
- Infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary or property rights of any party.
- Upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any material or communications that may be deemed, within the meaning of applicable law, to be electioneering communications, intervention in a political or electoral campaign, or lobbying;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation unauthorized by the law or Stand Together Trust;
- Post any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Website or servers or networks connected to the site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Website;
- Launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers” that accesses the website in a manner that sends more request messages to the Website’s servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional online web browser;
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, Stand Together Trust grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. Stand Together Trust reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases.
- Violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law, intentionally or unintentionally; or
- Collect or store personal data about users.
Stand Together Trust reserves the right to remove any and all content, including but not limited to: Content, user-submitted content, and/or any other content related to the Website at any time without prior notice. Further, Stand Together Trust reserves the right to deny access to any user at any time without any prior notice for violation of these Terms. Content you submit, including but not limited to remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or comments, that violates these Terms, in the sole discretion of Stand Together Trust, may be removed.